The "Gesellschaft fuer innovative Kommunikationssysteme" (GiK) develops customer and application specific hardware and software solutions for industries like telecommunication, automation, automotive and semiconductor.
Our design projects range from FPGA-based logic design to high speed board design and complex software development. We design subcomponents of your products as well as complete system solutions.
For almost 20 years GiK develops evaluation and reference systems for semiconductors. Moreover, GiK has become a professional design partner for application specific communications systems and gateway solutions, which are used in industries like telecommunication, automation and automotive.
In a way like an "extended work bench" we support you with the design of your product.
Our project specific design services include:
- Digital High Speed Design, EMC conform Design
- FPGA Logic Design
- FPGA/DSP System Design
- Design of Processor Systems, Embedded Systems
- Design, Simulation and Test of Switch-Mode Power Supplies
- Design of Linux Board Support Packages
- Design of Protocol and Router Software
- Design of Management Software (SNMP)
- Performance of Product Certification (EMC, CE, Safety)
- Organisation of Prototyping and Serial Production.
With our concerted team of experienced hardware and software engineers we support you from concept phase to EMC conformance tests. Our flexibility allows the seamless integration of our engineering services into your design process - if required also on your site.