PRI ISDN Interface Module
The active primary rate ISDN interface module provides two PRI interfaces, which can be configured as NT or TE interface. The module can be connected via Ethernet and PCM with the internal system bus of the target system. The local processor performs the ISDN signaling software DSS1. The user data are accessible via PCM.
- two interfaces per module (2*RJ45)
- Layer 1: I.431, G.703/G.704
- Signaling (Layer 2/3, D channel): DSS1
- NT/TE configurable
- Connects NT and TE in power-down mode
- opt.: E1 transparent, without DSS1-Signaling
for leased lines
- System Interfaces
- Ethernet 10/100
- PCM (Clock, Clock Master configurable)
- Customer specific modifications
For more information, please, contact us.